Im a plus size

Learn to love ourselves it's not easy. Simply because we are never happy with what we are, what we have, what we achieve.
So, yesterday evening I saw this amazing blog of a nice blogger:.. she calls herself plus size... 
as I've been fight against myself all
Foto DR
My life because of my plus size I got curious so I decided to read it
So, it's fucking amazing that blog
She is pretty as hell and she is god dam right... 
I love her thoughts and I also loved her looks
Yes it's possible fat people to look good on fashionable clothes
That gave me another self confidence
Why should I be fighting myself instead of accepting myself?!?!
This is one of New Years 2017 resolutions: be more positive about myself
Thank you 

http://aplussizegirlwholovesfashion.blogspot.com 

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Doce de araçá!

Calibrar a Balança da Bimby

Só Tinha Saudades de Contar uma História, de Joel Neto